The Skechers GOrun Forza 4 Hyper™ is a lightweight and responsive running shoe with added support for superior active stability. Features a Goodyear® Performance Outsole plus highly responsive, long-lasting HYPER BURST® midsole cushioning for comfort mile after mile.
- HYPER BURST® cushioning midsole offers a highly responsive and ultra-lightweight running experience. This innovative resilient foam is created using a 'Super Critical®' process with spherically-shaped cells compressed into the midsole.
- Goodyear® Performance Outsole delivers enhanced traction, stability and durability
- ULTRA FLIGHT® dual-density midsole helps to slow pronation on impact
- Skechers M-Strike® technology promotes efficiency in each stride. This midsole configuration creates smooth transitions from landing to toe-off
- Breathable engineered knit mono mesh upper stretches to move with your foot
- Removable Resamax® comfort insole for a custom fit
- Reflective detail at toe
- Stack Heights: 26mm (forefoot), 32mm (heel)
- Drop: 6mm
- Weight: 7.3 oz. in a women's size 7
- Skechers GOrun® logo detail
- Goodyear (and winged foot design) and Blimp are trademarks of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company used under license by Skechers USA, Inc., Manhattan Beach, CA. Copyright 2021 The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company. This or any footwear cannot completely eliminate the risk of slipping.